The school uniform is a royal blue top and grey trousers / skirts.
- Royal blue sweatshirt, round neck with school badge, or
- Royal blue hooded pullover, with school badge, or
- Royal blue cardigans, v-neck with school badge (one of the above is required)
- Black or grey shorts / trousers / skirts / tunics (required)
- White shirts or t-shirts / blouses (required)
- Royal blue document bag, with school badge (optional)
Children are welcome to wear the above year-round, although hoodies / sweatshirts are recommended in the winter months. Shorts and sun hats / baseball caps are recommended in the summer months but are optional.
School branded attire is preferred, and is available through motif8 or PTA second-hand uniform sales.
We would ask you to discourage the wearing of high fashion or leisure clothes, and to encourage sensible black school shoes, trainers are not permitted.
School offers a number of second-hand pieces of uniform. They are located in the reception area and are sorted into year groups. Parents are welcome to browse these items. The PTA also organise second-hand uniform sales regularly.
Please ensure that all your children’s clothes and belongings are labelled. If they are lost it will be easier to return personal items to owners.
New school uniform is supplied by Motif8 uniform suppliers.
A full price list can be found on the Motif8 website.
Physical Education (PE) Dress Code
Dress in the Hall
- Red school t-shirt, shorts, bare feet only
- Bare feet are essential for safe movement across the floor, mats and on apparatus
- Children in KS2 (Years 3, 4, 5, & 6) will be allowed to wear trainers or plimsolls when participating in team games. These must be separate to outdoor wear (to prevent mud in the hall)
Easter – September:
- Red school t-shirt, shorts, and pumps/trainers. (Please send a jumper or hoody in case of cold weather)
1st October – Easter:
- The above, plus tracksuits and sweatshirts ( navy blue or black)
- In addition football boots may be worn for football (no blades)
- Shin pads are needed for football
PE Kit can also be purchased from Motif8.
PE kit to be brought in a small PE bag with your child’s name clearly printed on the front.
Jewellery should not be worn or brought into school.
If pupils have pierced ears, ONE pair of discreet studs may be worn. NYCC policy states that earrings must be removed for PE lessons for health and safety reasons. If your child is unable to remove the earrings themselves they should not wear them to school on PE days. NYCC policy states that children are not allowed to take part in PE lessons with earrings even if they are covered in tape.